Project: Bentley Hall
Owner: Ohio University
Architect: Reiser, Valenteur, Callahan
Contract Value: 9.6M
Bentley Hall, originally built in 1923, was completely renovated and a major addition, the Bentley Annex, was constructed on the west end of the building in 2003. Bentley Hall is home to the Ohio University departments of Economics, History, Political Science, and Sociology and Anthropology, as well as lecture halls and class rooms of various sizes.